Explorer Jacket Riverland
The Explorer Jacket takes rainwear to the next level with the addition of the soft fleece lining. Kids will stay toasty and dry with this epic colour-block design jacket, adding a pop of colour on any winter's day. In our commitment to sustainability, the Explorer Jacket has been made with recycled materials and features double welded seams to ensure full waterproofing. This season little explorers can choose between limited edition prints for a fun vibe or block colours for classic cool.
Available in 4 colourways: Mr Wolf, Riverland, Rose Canyon and Blush Stones.
- Recycled materials
- Fleece lined body and hood
- 100% waterproof to 3,000mm
- Wind protective
- Double welded seams
- Adjustable hood with peak
- Concealed YKK Vislon zip
- Snap closures
- Elasticated wrist cuffs with adjustable velcro
- Hand pockets
- Wolf logo on chest
- Reflective CRYWOLF logo on sleeve
- Recycled polyester bonded with waterproof PU outer
- Fleece lining
- Free from PVC, Nickel, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Paraffins
- Designed and tested in New Zealand
- PFC and PFA Free
Available in sizes 1-14 years.
Our Explorer Jacket sizing is true to age, with a relaxed fit to allow room for layers to be worn underneath. Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.