We are sure you will love your Crywolf product, but when purchased online, we do have a returns policy should you not be completely happy with your purchase.
ITEMS PURCHASED AT WWW.CRYWOLFCHILD.COM OR POP UP STORE
- Full-priced items can be returned for a full refund on the product. We are only able to process exchanges within New Zealand.
- Returns on sale items will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Exchanges on sale items will be accepted only if the style or size you are wanting to exchange your item for is in stock.
- We must receive the items within 30 days of receiving your order.
- The cost of returning an item for refund or exchange is at your expense.
- If a refund is made, it will be made to the original purchases credit card or Paypal account, less the shipping cost.
- If an exchange is requested, you will incur the new shipping cost.
- All items, with packaging and labels, must be returned in perfect condition.
- To help process your refund or exchange quickly, please include the original invoice that comes with the shipment, and details about the return/exchange.
- We cannot refund any shipping or customs charges, however you may be able to recover costs by contacting your local customs office directly.
- Our returns and exchange policy is for sales through www.crywolfchild.com and the Pop Up stire only.
ITEMS PURCHASED FROM A CRYWOLF STOCKIST
- If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased from one of our stockists, you will need to organise this directly with them, as per their terms.
- If the item is faulty, you must arrange with the stockist from whom you brought the item, and they will issue you a refund or organise a replacement subject to availability.
HOW TO RETURN
Please email us at email@example.com telling us your name, contact details and reason for the return. We will be in contact shortly.
We design and make our products with great care. All items are thoroughly checked before sending, however in the remote event you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us. If you do feel there is an imperfection with your item, we’ll take care of it. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, describe the fault, attach photos showing the problem and include your contact details. We will be in contact shortly.
For in-store purchases, any returns or exchanges are under the policy of the store, and need to be directed to the store they were purchased from.