HOW TO RETURN
RETURN POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED AT WWW.CRYWOLFCHILD.COM OR FLAGSHIP STORE
- Full-priced items purchased online can be exchanged or returned provided items are unworn & in their original condition with tags & hygiene stickers attached.
- Full-priced items purchase in-store can be exchanged or returned for a store credit.
- Swimwear that is being returned must be tried on over underwear for hygiene purposes.
- We do not accept returns on sale items so please choose carefully.
- Exchanges on sale items will be reviewed on a case by case basis depending on product availability.
- We must receive the items within 30 days of receiving your order.
- The cost of returning an item for refund or exchange is at your expense.
- If a refund is made, it will be made to the original purchases credit card or Paypal account, less the shipping cost.
- All items, with packaging and labels, must be returned in perfect condition.
- To help process your refund or exchange quickly, please include the original invoice that comes with the shipment, and details about the return/exchange.
- We cannot refund any shipping or customs charges, however you may be able to recover costs by contacting your local customs office directly.
- Crywolf do not have any legal obligation reimburse you, or take back the goods and give you a refund, just because it has gone on sale after the purchase has been made. If something you bought goes on sale a few days later, Crywolf will not reimburse you the price difference.
- Our returns and exchange policy is for sales through www.crywolfchild.com and the Pop Up store only.
ITEMS PURCHASED FROM A CRYWOLF STOCKIST
- If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased from one of our stockists, you will need to organise this directly with them, as per their terms.
- If the item is faulty, you must arrange with the stockist from whom you brought the item, and they will issue you a refund or organise a replacement subject to availability.
We design and make our products with great care. All items are thoroughly checked before sending, however in the remote event you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us. If you do feel there is an imperfection with your item, we’ll take care of it. Please email us at email@example.com, describe the fault, attach photos showing the problem and include your contact details. We will be in contact shortly.
For in-store purchases, any returns or exchanges are under the policy of the store, and need to be directed to the store they were purchased from.