While we aim to process and ship your orders as soon as possible, please expect a slight delay during new season launches, sale periods and holidays.
We ship every working day from our Auckland & Sydney Warehouses so that you can receive your order as soon as possible.
During the busy holiday periods and sale season please allow a few additional working days to ensure you receive your goods in time!
We’ll send you an email to let you know when your package is on the way. Please check your friend/foe filters to make sure @crywolfchild.com emails make it through.
*CLICK-AND-COLLECT NOW AVAILABLE FROM OUR FLAGSHIP STORE*
The Auckland HQ are now located at 5b Apollo Drive, Rosedale, Auckland and offer a click-and-collect option for online orders. Simply select 'pick-up' at the checkout and we will email you when your order is ready to be picked up!
Pick-ups are available weekdays between 9:30am - 2:30pm.
All deliveries within New Zealand are sent on a tracked service.
Please note when items are low on stock, your order may be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse and therefore may take a little longer.
We can deliver to PO Boxes on an untracked service only.
• Standard NZ North Island Shipping: $8 [NZD]
• Standard NZ South Island Shipping: $10 [NZD]
If you are shipping to Australia (or internationally), you might want to consider shopping from our Australian website over at crywolfchild.com.au for cheaper & faster shipping options. Please note stock may vary between our two websites as they are serviced by separate warehouses.
All deliveries to Australia are sent on a tracked service.
• Australia (from NZ): $20 [NZD]
We ship to most European countries, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore, via New Zealand Post on a tracked service.
Allow up to 14 working days for orders to arrive.
• $30 [NZD] for orders under $1000
• For orders over $1000 please contact us for best shipping rates
* Orders to countries outside New Zealand and Australia may be subject to import duties and/or taxes, once your package reaches your country. The price displayed at checkout is exclusive of all taxes and duties that may be charged by local customs. The international courier may invoice you for the local taxes and duties, or you may have to talk with local customs to organise payment and release of your package. If an item is held at customs or with the international courier, with no response from you, it will be sent back to us, and the cost of this return postage will be deducted from the refund of the item.
Please contact your local customs bureau for additional tax and duty information and/or local tax estimates.