We ship every working day so that you can receive your order as soon as possible.
** During the busy holiday periods please allow a few additional working days to ensure you receive your goods in time! **
We’ll send you an email to let you know when your package is on the way. Please check your friend/foe filters to make sure @crywolfchild.com emails make it through.
PICK-UP OPTION NOW AVAILABLE
We now have a pick-up option available from our Auckland Warehouse! Simply select "Pick-Up" at the checkout.
Pick-up is available between 9:30am - 1:30pm, Mon-Fri from the Crywolf HQ: Unit 6/38 Barrys Point Rd, Takapuna, Auckland.
The warehouse is located behind the Blind Basket cafe, parking is limited - we recommend parking on the street or at Countdown down the road.
All deliveries within New Zealand are sent on a tracked service.
Please allow 2-4 working days. All orders can be traced using the tracking number emailed to you when your order has been dispatched.
We can deliver to PO Boxes, on an untracked service only.
• FREE shipping for orders over $200
• North Island $7 for orders under $200
• South Island $9 for orders under $200
All deliveries to Australia are sent on a tracked service.
Please allow 3-10 working days.
• FREE shipping for orders over $200 NZD
• WA and TAS $15 NZD
• Rest of Australia $12 NZD for orders that exclude Rain Boots
• Rest of Australia $15 NZD for orders that include Rain Boots
We ship to most European countries, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore, via New Zealand Post on a tracked service.
Allow 3-10 working days for orders to arrive.
• $25 NZD for orders under $250
• $35 NZD for orders $250-$1000
• For orders over $1000 please contact us for best shipping rates
* Orders to countries outside New Zealand may be subject to import duties and/or taxes, once your package reaches your country. The price displayed at checkout is exclusive of all taxes and duties that may be charged by local customs. The international courier may invoice you for the local taxes and duties, or you may have to talk with local customs to organise payment and release of your package. If an item is held at customs or with the international courier, with no response from you, it will be sent back to us, and the cost of this return postage will be deducted from the refund of the item.
Please contact your local customs bureau for additional tax and duty information and/or local tax estimates.