Board Shorts Blue Lost Island
Hit the beach this summer with our latest range of Board Shorts. Designed with sustainability and comfort in mind, Crywolf Board Shorts are made using recycled materials, feature a 4-way stretch and come with an excellent sun protection rating. Available in sizes 1 – 10 years in a range of prints and colourways.
- 97% Recycled polyester blended with 7% Spandex fabric
- 4-way stretch for a comfortable fit
- 200gsm weight
- UVP Sun Protection Factor of 50+
- Back patch pocket
- Elasticated waist with drawstring
- Short legs for the perfect balance of coverage and comfort
- Designed in New Zealand
- Made using recycled yarn
- Chlorine resistant rating of 4-5 (with 5 being the best), meaning colour fast in both chlorine and seawater)
- Anti-Pill/Rubbing tested with a high result of 4-5 (with 5 being the best)
- Available in sizes 1–10 years
Available in Surf’n Mr Wolf, Jade, Jungle, Indigo Palms and Blue Lost Island
Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for sizing information and product measurements.